Sunday, January 17, 2010

Messages from a Star


Upon The Rainbow
As I soar my gaze
To the depth of your eyes
I feel like flying up in the infinite blue
Climbing the rainbow, crossing the clouds
Feeling soft blew of the wind within my face
The flicker of gentle light tickling my very soul
Then I discover what I found :
A precious star, twinkling brightly, softly
As if a hand reached out to me
Taking me out of this world that full of grace and lies
There in your precious star
I found an answer, an endless truth
I feel the warm nestling in
The wish from the sky is coming to me
And to the beauty of what is in to you

On Contrary
I want to cry
But instead I laugh
I want to taint the rose
Absurdly, I cherish its beauty
I want to turn my back on you
On contrary, I run to your warmth

Breathe Your Name
Longing in grief of thing not existing next to mine
My world turns crumpled as breathing your name so hard to do
Blending in uncertainty is something I want to embrace
Instead of blind obsession that lead me to crime
Losing your wraith in the sparks of candlelight
Hear she played out “Besame Mucho”
Dream away the wish I could never paint
Just talking to the rain to soothe my blistering ache
Le the place yields in
And feel my withering soul arise..

Lustful
Leech crawling all over your brain
Craft scrumptious portrait of corrupt desire
Thing that little heart denies
But could not hold back
Overwhelming one’s sinful possession…

Day of Entwined Fate
Morning greets you with smile
Let today simply pass by like the old days
We cry, laugh, and run freely
Chasing what they called beauty
Of a friendship that lise in frontier
But I’m in pain
And the melody you sing to me is my anesthetic
Will we be like this, querida?
As the storm swallow all the grace
In this darling morning..

Desperation
Why did you let go of my hands?
Are we still the same doodles
Just like before hitting the city
When you’d always there
Stood as my knight in shining armor
Reach out for my hand now, dear Lullaby
Let me be your strength
Forget about anything petty
‘cause we are one
Which now somehow vanished
Into fragments of memory

Ice and Storm
Ice and storm collide in fury
Taken the very being of my sanity
And banish me out of the clarity

Sitta Karina’s 2004-2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment